If you’re a pet owner, then you know that when dogs or cats have to go outside right now, they mean RIGHT NOW! But, as soon as they go outside, they want right back in, especially if there’s 10 feet of snow outside or a wild turkey has stalked them all the way home.
If you don’t have a doggy door handy, then it’s up to you to let them back inside the house. But, sometimes their demands to be let back in are a little bit over the top, like these 75 hilarious photos prove.
1) OMG, please let me iiiiiinnnnn!
“Oh my god! There’s a cop! Let me in…. let me in…. LET ME INNNNNN!”
2) “I’m not the almighty hunter I thought I was.”
3) Let me in RIGHT MEOW!
“I have seen this exact look on a senior citizen before. THE EXACT SAME LOOK.”
4) We’re done playing.
“Dog: “Let me in. Don’t you love me anymore?” Cat: “I will end you!”
5) Knock, knock.
6) “This cute dog comes to the back door and just looks around inside for her friend when she wants him to come out and play.”
7) “Look Meredith, we both said things we didn’t mean, can you just let me in so we can talk about this?”
8) “Oh God! Let me in NOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!”
9) So, a dog, a cat, and two chickens walk into a kitchen…
“If this is Asia, the answer could arguably be any one of them.”
10) Braaaaains! I need brains!
11) “Fred hates the snow and really wants to get back inside.”
12) “There is this big thing out here. Its weird.”
13) “Spider Cat Wants In”
14) “Why wont you let me in? I brought you a present.”
15) Any day now, hooman.
16) “He insisted he wanted out. He regrets that decision. I fear for my life.”
17) Okay, if you won’t let me in, then I’ll just do it for you.
18) I can’t un-see it!
19) Can I interest you in some chocolate bars?
20) “Put my inside cat outside and walked out to this 5 minutes later”
21) Stupid move, but brave.
22) “He loves his Teddy Bear.”
“My dog loves teddy bears too. First he chews its eyes out, then he goes for the ears, then he rips its guts out.”
23) “He was so upset he had to stay outside while everybody ate.”
24) You have no idea what I’ve just been through.
25) “”Hooman LET ME IN!! …aaahhh Poo!”
26) Winter is coming.
27) Cujo, Cujo’s my name.
28) We’ll always have Paris…
29) Hey Joey, come on, open the door already.
30) I’m new here, wanna be friends?
“Brother opened the front door one morning, this cat was there. Came home that night, still there. Anytime we opened the door it would try to run in. It was dog-like as it would follow you around the yard and play. After 2 weeks of living on the porch, someone came by to adopt it (family is allergic so we couldn’t keep him).”
31) You won’t freaking believe what I just saw!
32) Hi…do you remember me from doggy day care?
33) “My neighbor’s cat hates rain. When they’re gone, he comes over to my place, begging me to let him in.”